This program is designed for dogs who are struggling with behavioral issues, including anxiety, dog/human reactivity, aggression or for owners who simply want to advance their dog's training further than our Great Beginnings option (especially advancing their off-leash work). With this program your dog will live and board with me and my dog. Your dog will be staying with me and not in a stressful kennel with several other dogs. Your dog will learn to behave in a real home environment. Unlike many board and train facilities, I do not take more than a handful of dogs at a time. This program gives me the opportunity to:
1. Work on impulse control and reactivity - We can quickly and easily transform your dog's bad behavior into good behavior.
2. Dog/Human aggression - Will create a more confident well mannered dog around people and other pets
3. Resource guarding - Will work on counter conditioning your dog's possessive behaviors of toys, food, people or space
4. Off Leash Training - your dog will be reliable even around other dogs, cats and food temptations.
5. Teaching Place command - Helps to resolve 75% of the issues within the home
*Follow up support is HUGE for the success of your dog after going through the Training 365 program. That is why we strive to provide some of the best board and train follow up support. All Training 365 graduates includes 4 weeks of ongoing follow-up to make sure there is continued success.
1. 3 weeks of training
2. Weeks #2 & #3 will schedule transition training to work with owners within their home environment. This is where most behavioral issues occur.
3. Minimum 6-8 hours of private training times with owners during weeks #2 & #3. This helps set owners up for success after the program ends
4. Upon completion of the program owner will receive an unprecedented 4 week follow-up to make sure their dog is continuing to be successful
*All transition training is dependent upon the distance from our facility. The further away can result in fewer days of transition training. In those cases, the owner will come to our facility for transition work
Same as the 3-week program but for those dogs (owners) who need just a little bit of extra time.